We provide a full training course development service encompassing any or all of the following:
- workshop participant workbooks, handouts, slides, videos, activity materials and facilitator guides
- online learning, from facilitated virtual classes and videos through to self-assessment and 360 questionnaires
- train-the-trainer sessions
You can see examples of our videos elsewhere on this site and below:
All videos have been produced in-house. If you are looking for The Revenant-style CGI effects, then you probably need to talk with someone else. However, if your requirements include ‘talking-heads’, voiced PowerPoint, role play scenarios, basic animation or whiteboard explainer videos, then we can help – and at a small fraction of the cost of a dedicated video production house. There is little correlation between learning and production budgets.
Over the last 15 years, we have developed both:
- complete blended learning programs, incorporating all of the above elements
- single courses with pre and post-worshop supporting resources
Beyond Training Course Development: Learning Management System
If you wish, we can provide a fully-hosted, branded training solution using our own Learning Management System. Your delegates can be provided with individual accounts and work at their own pace, taking quizzes and submitting assignments if appropriate. They can engage in discussions with other participants and seek additional help from facilitators. And while all this is happening, we can track their progress for you. We use this same platform for our online individual public courses at developingedge.com.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you would like to discuss your training course development requirements – however big or small.