Our consultants have worked in over 35 countries around the world, in almost every market sector and with organisations ranging from start-ups through to global corporations.
Recent courses have included:
- finance workshops for Ericsson, eDF, Punch Taverns, the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, and Boston Mayflower
- strategy and planning workshops with Oando, Oxford University Press, and Rajawali in Indonesia
- value management with Centrica
- business cases with Virgin Media
- decision-making with Novartis
- marketing effectiveness with Ordnance Survey, Unilever, and Cisco
Managing consultant, Paul Taylor, has a background in consultancy and marketing. He gained his MBA at Cass Business School, University of London and his Masters in Law at Oxford University. He is a member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing.